Cancellation Rights for Customers
(The customer is any natural person who completes a legal transaction which is predominantly not attributable to their commercial or professional activity.)
The customer is entitled to exercise their right to cancel this contract within a period of 14 days without being required to provide any justification for their decision.
The cancellation period consists of 14 days from the day:
- on which the customer or the customer's representative (who is not the delivery service provider) receives the goods so long as the goods were ordered in the context of a standard order and delivered according to standard procedure
- on which the customer or the customer's representative (who is not the delivery service provider) received the first goods in the context of an order made for the regular delivery of goods over a determined period of time.
To exercise the right of cancellation, a request (via mail, email or fax) must be sent to:
Yoshi en GmbH
Potsdamer Straße 81c
Fax: +49 30 2574 2918
with a clear statement regarding the desire to cancel the contract. An example statement is included below that may be used as a template but is not required.
The statement regarding the right to cancellation is considered to be within the period of cancellation if the customer sends the statement before the expiration of the cancellation period.
A confirmation of receipt will promptly follow any cancellation notification.
If the customer cancels the contract, Yoshi en will reimburse all costs for the goods which are returned to Yoshi en but not the costs of return shipping. The reimbursement will be paid promptly and at the latest, with the exception of the situations listed below, within 14 days from the day on which the notification of cancellation was received by Yoshi en. The reimbursement will be paid via the same payment method that was used for the initial transaction unless expressly requested otherwise and in agreement with the customer. Yoshi en does not calculate compensation under any circumstances within the reimbursement. Yoshi en can deny reimbursement until the goods have been returned or the customer can prove that the goods have been mailed back to Yoshi en (whichever occurs first).
Correspondingly, the customer must return the goods as quickly as possible and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which they submitted a notification of cancellation. The return period is not violated if the goods are shipped before the expiration of the 14-day return period.
The customer must bear the return shipping costs if the delivered goods were the same as those ordered.
The customer must only pay the cost of possible value loss if the customer is found to be liable for this value loss due to their handling of the goods other than what is necessary for testing the properties, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation is forfeited prematurely in the case of contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that for reasons of health or hygiene are not suitable for return if their seal has been broken;
- for the delivery of goods that on account of their properties are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of audio or visual recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Example Cancellation Statement
(The customer is kindly requested to fill out this form and return it to Yoshi en if they would like to cancel the contract.)
— To Yoshi en GmbH, Potsdamer Straße 81c, 10785 Berlin, Germany, Fax: +49 (0)30 2574 2918, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
— I/we(*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods(*) / the provision of the following service (*):
— Ordered on (*)/Received on (*)
— Customer name(s)
— Customer address(es)
— Customer signature(s) (only required when sending cancellation form via post)
(*) Delete as applicable
END OF CANCELLATION POLICY